Leadership Development Program
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (LDP)
Our high performance leadership development program is designed to lead across all aspects of our business. Our store vision is to be the most caring brand in our community in South Austin. Our leaders roles are to provide leadership and development to team members. Communicate and uphold company expectations, vision, and core values. Maintain a professional and safe work environment. Hospitality team members work towards providing our guests with not just a fast food experience, but an opportunity to build lasting relationships in our community and make a difference.
We are looking for candidates to commit to a minimum 24 month time period. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in various roles of the business including guest experience, culinary, community relations, and financial management. Please see information below to learn more about the experience at Chick-fil-A.
Our values here at Chick-fil-A are centered on excellence, integrity, generosity and loyalty. We are looking to select candidates to join our LDP that share our values and are a strong fit with our company culture.
Chick-fil-A restaurant Operators are passionate about providing a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment for the more than 120,000 team members who work at Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country in the communities we serve. Our restaurant Operators are independent business owners who offer various opportunities for their employees to grow and develop – including, but not limited to, leadership development opportunities, work-life balance options, and competitive wages and benefits in their markets (often starting above minimum wage).
Our Operators have created a wide variety of opportunities for their team members’ professional development and career growth. In many cases, this has included the potential for entry-level team members to advance into leadership roles within a given Operator’s restaurant business. In addition, many Chick-fil-A team members have achieved long-term career growth within the Chick-fil-A system by going on to become restaurant franchise Operators themselves – in fact, more than half of newly selected Operators over the past few years have had Chick-fil-A experience. For some team members, working in a Chick-fil-A restaurant has provided a great opportunity to begin developing or enhance employment skills and experience. Many have gone on to pursue professions outside of the Chick-fil-A system in a wide variety of careers, supported in part by the leadership skills and development opportunities they received working for a franchised Operator in a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Scholarships & Tuition Assistance
Chick-fil-A has been awarding scholarships to help restaurant team members attend college since 1973. Over the last four decades, Chick-fil-A restaurant team members have been awarded more than $45 million in college scholarships to attend more than 3,000 schools nationwide. In 2018, Chick-fil-A enhanced its scholarship initiative and launched Remarkable Futures, which expanded our scholarship program and provides restaurant team members with three scholarship options, including the opportunity to receive $25,000 to attend the college, university, vocational or technical school of their choice.
- Healthy Annual Base Salary ($65,000+)
- Performance-Based Financial Rewards
- Distinguished Development Curriculum
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Food & Beverage Discount
- Develop Strategy for the organization
- Develop Annual Business Plan with Operator and Senior Leadership
- Oversee Inside Operations, Catering and Outside Sales efforts
- Create and adhere to all necessary systems that ensure Brand and Restaurant standards are met
- Work in conjunction with Sr. Leadership Team to Interview, Hire and Train team
- Conduct evaluations for team
- Coach and Develop team through training curriculum
- Manage Operations efficiencies (i.e. cost-control)
Quality and Customer Experience:
- Ensure strict adherence to CFA standards & guidelines
- Ensure proper use, maintenance, and tracking of all CFA equipment
- Oversee follow up with all Guests for feedback and continued business growth
- Oversee that all Community Partnershhips, Donations & Sponsorship requests are responded to within 24 hours.
Sales and Brand Growth:
- Plan and Oversee Monthly Operational & Marketing Activities in conjunction with Staff, including:
- Upcoming store events & promotions
- Emotional Connections for in store
- Identify goals in all three Areas: Customer Count, Check Average, and Outside Sales
- Create Plan to reach yearly goals & adhere to monthly budgets
- Create After Action Report from all Events
- Tracking sales and ROI of all investment efforts (inside and outside) through use of:
- Chick-fil-A Technology Systems (i.e. Chick-fil-A App, Catering Management Tool, etc)
- In-store & community promotional activations
- Building outside sales through food drops, DOC distribution, etc
- Ensure all visuals (i.e. POP materials, community board, display tables) are current
- Hours are capped at 50/week and will typically be around 45-50/week
- Be present at ALL in-store & community events
- Attend ALL Leadership Meetings (including monthly/ quarterly that may take place on Sunday)
- Attend regular, ongoing meetings with executive leadership
FOR MORE INFO TO LEARN ABOUT THE Chick-fil-A Experience, watch these stories from Chick-fil-A Employees
Chick-fil-A restaurant businesses are independently owned and operated by local franchised Operators, who employ the team members who work in their restaurants. To apply to become a Chick-fil-A restaurant team member, reach out to your local Chick-fil-A restaurant.